Saturday, May 19, 2007

Unforgivable...

For the last few years, I have suffered through not having any sort of photo alteration software on my computer. How many nights I longed for a bit of Photoshop magic...for the blog, for presentations....

Today I opened my computer and while looking for another program I don’t use too often, realized that I do, in fact, have Photoshop on my computer. This caused a rash of highly colorful words and a good head pounding on the non-existent desk: how could I have been so blind? Did I never actually CHECK? Is it possible that in all the years I have had this computer I never ONCE thought to look through the list of software that’s on this hard drive??? I highly doubt this is a miracle. I am quite irritated at myself and my own rash stupidity...and loving having the power of a brush tool and text editors!

But my computer is running slow, being old, and this is complicating the Photoshop process...you may notice I tried to change the header on my blog. Much more of a process than I hoped it would be...I may have to put it off until I arrive back in the States, as at least there I have some access to what is longingly remembered as "high-speed internet."

No comments: