Friday, July 27, 2007

It's time to say goodbye...

I'll be getting on a plane at 6:55 pm unless weather delays us, which wouldn't be entirely terrible, as that would give me time to see my Canadian-gang-member-befriending-
lives-in-the-hood-and-gets-
propositioned-weekly missionary sister , whose plane touches down as I'm boarding...

We didn't do such a good job of coordinating the airport reunion!

Please pray for my travels...mostly that we don't get turned around halfway over Guatemala, which is what happened maybe a week ago, when the radar systems went down over northern Brazil and the air traffic controllers went on another strike...

Safety too, no seatmate (I'll trade companionship for extra leg room...or first class. That would be nice, again), no over-limit baggage fees, and a long nap with a little help from Tylenol PM...these would all be nice things!

I'll do a bit of blogging after my arrival...

No comments: