Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Visa

Well...it looks like my visa was extended until July of 2009. Good news...now what I'm supposed to do with this information, I don't know. It looks like another trip to the Federal Police is in order...and, dear readers, pray that someone would take pity on me and GIVE ME MY IDENTITY CARD ALREADY! It's been three years. And I still can't open a bank account, or pick up my own mail at the post office, or sign up for a cellphone plan because I don't have my Brazilian mark of the beast. (Just kidding. Slightly.) It would be nice if they would remember they've had my paperwork and somewhere in the realm of R$300 floating around...and sent it to the printer so I too can carry around a laminated piece of yellow paper. Please????

Thank you Jesus for the renewal. I wasn't looking forward to packing up all my books just yet...if ever!

No comments: