Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I'm Baaack!

It's been two weeks since I returned to the States. A lot can happen in two weeks. I got hired as a children's librarian, hooked a freelance writing gig, and picked up a translation project. Also, I visited some old friends, went to the Apple Butter Festival, joined a gym, moved my 210 pound mound of suitcases into my parent's basement, and found time to read no less than five books. Ah. It's been a good couple of weeks.

As soon as my new camera comes, to replace the one stolen earlier this year, I'll be posting pictures of the cute new puppy, some new jewelry that I've been making, and of course, the gorgeous Indiana fall. I'm pretty sure there couldn't be a better season to return home to...though there's someone else I'd rather be returning to. Too bad he's a continent away...

1 comment:

Ellen said...

mom and dad got a new puppy?