Friday, July 29, 2011

Frazzled Friday


Are they not adorable?

Sometimes, sometimes, the Delishoes at CittaAmerica has Kate Spade. I also saw a pair of Cole Haan boots, but they didn't fit. If you're the sort of woman who saves her shoe shopping for the US, you might want to check them out. The shoes are sorted by size and right now they are offering a buy 2 get 1 free sale. However, if you have big feet like me, be warned, there aren't a LOT of options.

I baked a cake today for this weekend's festivities, which included a cream cheese-tangerine frosting and candied tangerine slices. I'm super excited to frost the thing; this may be the first time in my entire life that I have waited for a cake to cool.

I also did my own nails (a savings of...R$35, probably, since today is Friday. Things are more expensive on Fridays) and worked out my frustrations at the gym. So it's been a lazy day, but I'm hoping to atone for that by writing a few articles on property transfer and deed restrictions in Tennessee and Maryland. Because I enjoy digging through obscure legal code. And they pay! For all you writer/researcher types out there, Demand Studios isn't a bad gig at all. Contrary to what some people on the internet are saying...I have no problem being paid $15-25 for an article when I can work as much or as little as I like and there's no penalty for returning or not finishing an assignment. It is boring, though, and sucks all the creativity out of your brain. But if it means you can wear pompoms on your feet, maybe it's worth it?
(Or more practically, a tangerine cake on the table?)

A good weekend to you all!

1 comment:

anne said...

cute feet! (and good response to anon-christain, prev. post.....sigh)