Sunday, September 04, 2011

Sunday Scribblings: Tomorrow

Tomorrow...now that's a great word for a procrastinator like myself. Today I will eat chocolate cake, tomorrow I'll start my diet. Today I don't feel like writing my daily word minimum, but tomorrow I'll make up for it...

Yeah.

Tomorrow is wonderful. It's the near-future, so close you can almost touch it. You can plan it, dream about it, make promises on it. And yet it is absolutely useless if one doesn't invest in the present.

I have goals for all my tomorrows, but today, I'm going break out of my tendency to put things off and realize my goals for today.

Care to join me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Another person chose to use the New Year's Resolution (can't ever be kept) theme.

Daydreamertoo said...

Tomorrow is such a good day for doing what we don't want to do today. LOL

anne said...

wouldn't want to wake up some day and realize all the todays were wasted, waiting for tomorrow......