Thursday, June 06, 2013

Oh dear. If I have any readers left at all at this point, they are more loyal than I'd be!

I am no longer Jenna in Rio. That's the main reason it's been so silent over here. We had a whirlwind transfer and accomplished the impossible, namely, moving out of Rio in a month. It was a good thing, an expected thing, and it was absolutely exhausting! Glad the move is out of the way...

Of course, our stuff is still there. I guess there's only so much you can micromanage! Someday, someday it will make it on the boat. Until then, we're kind of camping in our apartment. Four plates, one tiny frying pan, no books, etc...

Any blogging is going on hiatus for a little while longer as we set up home in Texas, as I figure out how to be a suburbanite without losing my soul, and as I discover how to juggle a commitment to writing with the fun of parenting a rambunctious and energetic one year old. I'm also going to transfer my blog home to Wordpress...I should have the new blog up and running sometime this summer. Please add jennapashleysmith.wordpress.com to your blog rolls, but note that I *just* signed up, so it will take me a little time to actually get it beautified.

Until then, happy summer! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You moved? So quickly? With a one-year-old? Congrats!
Why did you move? And why Texas?

Just wanted to mention that the last sentence you had written on your blog prior to this post was: "We're in the doldrums at the moment, but I'm sure the winds are about to change..."

Mustabeen a prophetic word!

Cheers on your move and settling in.
Peace, Renee