Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Homesick

I've been reading Ben's blog faithfully as one of my few links to everything I'm missing in Brazil...you really ought to check it out! www.beninrio.blogspot.com That's my shameless plug for the day. I miss it there...and my Brazilian friends are sending me lots and lots of emails reminding me that I need to come home! Soon, friends, soon.

In other news, I am at Taylor University in Upland, Indiana, catching up with old friends and baking mounds of bread as graduation presents. There is a rumor, from reputable sources, that my documents from Brazil should arrive by next week. We'll keep praying about that. It will be good to go up to Chicago and give them all of this visa stuff I've been collecting for so long...and I can't wait to have my computer back! That's a piece of good news and praise: the insurance company picked up the whole tab for my repairs!

That's the news from my world...

No comments: