Friday, February 23, 2007

Carnaval Pictures

Here's me and some girls from my team getting ready for our Grammy Awards presentation!



This was my Cartoon Night costume...SpongeBob! Check out the earrings...my friend Noadia's Zé Carioca. I guess that's a Rio mascot...



And for Noah's Ark, can you guess what I was??? I had limited costume options before the retreat...

This is a snake that's just finished eating one of the birds on the ark. It's now an exinct species, imagine that! I got serious creativity props on this one...and a lot of funny stares!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenna! Those pictures are great, you look really happy and full of life.
Love ya, Jennica

Ali Ambrosio said...

Blogger just ate my comment, but basically I love the photos, especially that great makeup on the snake costume.