Thursday, September 11, 2008

A quick note

After three days of seclusion, I can say with a good degree of certainty that the strep-throat-from-Hades has been beaten down by my favorite antibiotic. This thing not only knocks out my killer upper-and-lower respiratory infections, but is, according to the multi-folded paper tucked inside, also extremely effective against: a variety of gram positive, gram negative aerobic bacterias and anaerobic bacterias, the hideous fungal kind of pneumonia, Chlamydia pneumoniae (is this what I think it is?), a variety of plasma things...and, oh, yeah. Gonhorrhea. Talk about multi-tasking.

(I'm running out the door--today is my day at the after-school program, but first I have to stop by the doctor's. Need to pay for my consultation the other day...I didn't have any money earlier in the week; since I was in no shape to go running around looking for an ATM, my doctor just told me to come back later this week and drop off the money. Gotta love small-towns! Or, okay, small neighborhoods!)

No comments: