Monday, July 31, 2006

I am feeling full and creative and not at all tired...

I enjoy making translations of Portuguese songs. This weekend was pretty creative - something about the change in the weather really gives me an inspiration boost - but nothing like tonight, where I managed to put finishing touches on one and create from scratch three other songs, record myself singing them in English on my computer, and then burn a cd. All between 9:30 and 11:45 pm! I'm pretty pleased with myself...knowing of course that I'm no genius and just have to take hold of the Muse when she visits...thanks, God!

Now all that's left is to drop the cd off with the REAL artist and see if she likes them...

People, I LOVE translation! It's the easiest, most enjoyable work I can think of doing...and I'm all pumped because Wednesday and maybe even Thursday I'll be with the Baptists, translating up a storm and having lunch with Tiago and the others...

Whoopee!!!

No comments: